Hey all, long time no post for me. Last night I was cruising long I-96 between Grand Rapids and Lansing, looked down to see my temp gauge absolutely pegged. I realized I hadn't looked at the gauge in quite a while (a good half hour or more) and imediately figured the engine was toast. Managed to get it about a mile down the road to a rest area and when I popped the hood, I knew I wasn't going any further. I had steam coming out the end of my CAI, pulled the oil dipstick and had a plume of steam shooting out a good 4 inches. Anyway, had her flatbedded back to Traverse City to the Ford dealer where I work and will probably have a tech take a quick look just to confirm what I already believe. After 131,000 good miles, I believe the ol 2.5 is gone. R.I.P.
On the up side, I'm thinking it may be time to invest in 3L, plus I just bought a 95 mystique that's we're getting running so I should be able to drive that until I get the stuff for the 3L together.

In Memorium:

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.