Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by skunk:
Originally posted by SVZETEC:

uhmmm . what the heck may I ask?

I think that's the Dirt Pack mod, where you pack as much dirt under the hood, and see how much bakes on to the engine.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
projector fogs and my rims, i dont like them anymore

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Goonz, I love those rims. They'd look so sweet on my SilFro.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:

i just wish they were 18's or m!key's rims

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
They'd look so sweet on my SilFro.

<Insert vomit smiley here>

And Yes, Mikeys rims =

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

i just wish they were 18's or m!key's rims

17's just like you have is exactly what I'm looking for. Let me know if you decide to upsize again. I might jus' be interested.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
Definitely my custom oil cooled spark plugs!
When reassembling the 3L I forgot to put the plugwell O-rings back in. Didn't realize it for quite some time..LOL! But the Taylor Wires and NGK Iridiums held up well and without misfire. I never got a code. Problem has since been rectified.

Not every word is capitalized! You're starting to get lazy

Anyways, my worst mod would probably be my sidemarker lights because I tried to make them half-bright when the parking lights were on, then blink full bright for turn signals. I ended up finding a diagram with all of these weirdly rated resistors and stuff that I needed for it, and it took me forever to finally find all of them, then I never got around to wiring them up at all So basically I had the sidemarkers on my car with no lights. Other than that, my worst mod would be the '92 Cavalier in my right front fender right after I dropped over $3500 in engine mods.

Matt 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX (WRB Stage 4+) Old Rides: 1999 Sil-Fro SVT Contour 3.0L with goodies (Totalled 6/21/06) 1988 Bronco II (Sold) You know you launch hard when you beat oncoming traffic through their own crosswalk lines.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
my worst mod... my MAF adaptor... not the mods itself isnt bad.. just that i end up paying 92$ for it with all the brokerage fees....

1998.5 Toreador Red/Midnight Blue Contour SVT - #5912/6535 - DOB - 05/11/1998 - RU-3530/CTA Intake Pipe MSDS Heaser/Y-Pipe Magnaflow #10435 9mm Ford racing SPEC Stage one/Spec Alum. Flywheel HERE
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
for me its not really a mod, but putting 1000$ on it getting stuff fixed and driving home and having my engine seize on me.

1998 Ford Contour Se 2.5 litre Silver frost
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
My worst mod is the "Mystery-mod". A complete waste of time... especially since I installed headers about 1 year later.

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard