Originally posted by auiotour:
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Originally posted by recliner15:
... please stop cluttering up my thread with useless posts.

Fo real, man. You don't like the arrangement auiotour, don't buy it. Let the rest of us make up our own minds, mmm-K?

I've had reservations as well, but so far I've seen no evidence to suggest anybody is gettin' ripped. A real world customer install is in process & dyno will surely follow. Until then, it is very cool that somebody is doing SOMETHING to support an old platform. You got something better to put on the table auiotour then I'd be delighted to have a look. Otherwise, relax.

Patience, lad... Be cool.

Lad, wtf

I don't enjoy relaxing while others get screwed. Specially people who I have come to know over the past 4 years.

OK Lad. Last I checked the Cougar boards where this originated, you'd see that there are 4 or 5 kits already sold & installs are ongoing. Nobody here bought one - that we know of - fine. Perhaps they're waiting for a report from one of the Cougar owners. That's what I'm doing.

Point is, relax quit bitching until you see some sort of evidence to support your griping. Nobody has been ripped off that I know of, product has been sold, no GBs going south at this time.

mmmm-K?

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.