Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by hmouta:
Originally posted by blu_fuz:
I also did this - I changed the tan carpet to black in my '95 SE. salsesco.com is where I got mine - cheap, and a great fit believe it or not. Time consuming, yes - worth it, yes. carpet changes the entire look in the car when it is nice and new :-). I had to cut the holes too.

is that the right site? didnt work when i tried it.

I got the carpet years ago, I don't know if the site still works though... sorry

EGPLNT:MY 95' SE MTX SVT *200,000 MILE CLUB* 6/06/06 - 201,000 MILES
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
I got mine from http://www.1aauto.com/
The quality is pretty good. Yeah you have to cut holes and whatnot, but it's really not hard to do. Use the stock carpet sort of as a template and go from there to get exact.

I was headed toward those guys. Got samples from them already--just need to pull the trigger on the actual carpet. Nice to hear a positive testimonial.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
D
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
D
My carpet is tan... I guess it medium doeskin or whatever they are calling it... anyway it is trashed. stains just some really nasty looking stuff. Wasn't me I swear. I am considering going after market on the carpet, but it seems like a royal pain. Taking out all the seats, center console etc. Anyone on here done this yet? How long did it take?

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
I got mine from http://www.1aauto.com/
The quality is pretty good. Yeah you have to cut holes and whatnot, but it's really not hard to do. Use the stock carpet sort of as a template and go from there to get exact.

I been going back and forth with em trying to get a svt blue match.. after 12 samples still no dice.... what color # did you get?

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
If anyone is looking for a Midnight Blue SVT carpet, I'll be pulling it out of my parts car and cleaning it all up to go for sale.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
If anyone is looking for a Midnight Blue SVT carpet, I'll be pulling it out of my parts car and cleaning it all up to go for sale.

How clean, be honest now

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by djdanyloz:
Originally posted by CSVT1214:

How clean, be honest now

It might be dirty now, but won't be when I'm done with it. First vacuumed, then hosed down, and finally thoroughly steam cleaned.

I made the carpet in my 2000 look brand new.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard