Print Thread
Page 27 of 31 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
#1596378 07/15/06 10:02 PM
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Jason, we all know you worked on some planes. We also realize that it has been nothing but downhill since then.

You really are becoming more and more of an obnoxious jerk, moreso than ever before.

ya seems like its been downhill. Since you have known me for how long and I have helped you and lent you what?

Yup sorry pete didn't mean to offend you. Since your the one who can uninstall a engine/trans in 2 hours. Sure! I got a ticket and then a lawyer wow def down hill You wanna start [censored] with me then be a man and say it to me unlike little [censored] Rawbutt. Im not helping out a [censored] idoit via the internet who doesn't even know how to install a radio correctly but yet wants info on what to look for? Pull your head out of your [censored] ass! You take info that Stazi, Barge or anyone else gives you then shake your head when others don't know the same. How about go and join a [censored] cult about the conspiricy that a missle hit the pentagon or how republicians are peices of [censored]. I have been nice to you and only ripped on you when you deserved it but if you wanna run your mouth be prepared for the [censored] storm from me that will follow.

Also, Ya its def down hill since i make more now and pay less in bills then when i was in the USAF working on the B2 Stealth bomber with a Clearance beyond your dreams. [censored] off and mount some tires or paint some houses.

Steeda out!

#1596379 07/15/06 10:10 PM
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by RawBroken:
Congrats Seriously [censored] off [censored] You are so worthless!!!!!!

Thanks once again coming from someone who has done soo much it means alot

Sell you car no one here really cares!!! Have fun paying a "professional" to fix it. Also i told roger i would have fixed his car and charged him alot less than the $325 iirc he paid. But Good luck with your life you'll need it

#1596380 07/15/06 10:21 PM
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by Decepticon:
Jason, we all know you worked on some planes. We also realize that it has been nothing but downhill since then.

You really are becoming more and more of an obnoxious jerk, moreso than ever before.

ya seems like its been downhill. Since you have known me for how long and I have helped you and lent you what?

[censored] off pete seriously never ask for my help again. Ya its def down hill since i make more now and pay less in bills then when i was in the USAF working on the B2 Stealth bomber with a Clearance beyond your dreams. [censored] off and mount some tires or paint some houses.

I think his point was, you brag that whole stealth bomber thing up, like you're going down in a history book. It was years ago, it's cool that you did it, but bringing it up every other post isn't going to make your penis grow. Bragging about your own accomplishments......

Robert, sand in the vagina is no way to go through life. Just relax, get the car fixed, and go on with your life.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
#1596381 07/15/06 10:24 PM
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

[censored] off pete seriously never ask for my help again. Ya its def down hill since i make more now and pay less in bills then when i was in the USAF working on the B2 Stealth bomber with a Clearance beyond your dreams. [censored] off and mount some tires or paint some houses.

I think his point was, you brag that whole stealth bomber thing up, like you're going down in a history book. It was years ago, it's cool that you did it, but bringing it up every other post isn't going to make your penis grow. Bragging about your own accomplishments......

Robert, sand in the vagina is no way to go through life. Just relax, get the car fixed, and go on with your life.

Mark

Steeda=In a history channel program about B2=Down in history Thanks

Not soo much bragging as its a Fact! have you or anyone else Worked on a 2.2 billion dollar airframe? let alone over 9 of them?

#1596382 07/15/06 10:28 PM
R
RawBurt Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I do have sand in my vagina... So would anyone else.

#1596383 07/16/06 03:56 AM
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I'll laugh if I hear that you go tthe car back from the professonal and they didn't find anything wrong ... but come on, I think I am having the same problem, no battery light but the volt gage is all over between 13.5 or so to 14.7 like it should be ... just get the car fixed and enjoy it like you should be doing ...

internet bitching is

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
#1596384 07/16/06 04:51 AM
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y

Not sure wtf you said here, but I think you're saying you were on a television program?

Not soo much bragging as its a Fact! have you or anyone else Worked on a 2.2 billion dollar airframe? let alone over 9 of them?

Not me, but I'm sure somebody else has. Fact or not, boasting about yourself = gayness in your anus.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
#1596385 07/16/06 04:56 AM
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

Not sure wtf you said here, but I think you're saying you were on a television program?

Not me, but I'm sure somebody else has. Fact or not, boasting about yourself = gayness in your anus.

Mark

Nope i am the only one ever!!! LOL

and yes there is a history channel documentry about the B2 with me in it. But there is also about 15 of them.

#1596386 07/16/06 06:36 AM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M

Yup sorry pete didn't mean to offend you. Since your the one who can uninstall a engine/trans in 2 hours. Sure! I got a ticket and then a lawyer wow def down hill You wanna start [censored] with me then be a man and say it to me unlike little [censored] Rawbutt. Im not helping out a [censored] idoit via the internet who doesn't even know how to install a radio correctly but yet wants info on what to look for? Pull your head out of your [censored] ass! You take info that Stazi, Barge or anyone else gives you then shake your head when others don't know the same. How about go and join a [censored] cult about the conspiricy that a missle hit the pentagon or how republicians are peices of [censored]. I have been nice to you and only ripped on you when you deserved it but if you wanna run your mouth be prepared for the [censored] storm from me that will follow.

Also, Ya its def down hill since i make more now and pay less in bills then when i was in the USAF working on the B2 Stealth bomber with a Clearance beyond your dreams. [censored] off and mount some tires or paint some houses.

Steeda out!

I don't really care man, you are being a big [censored] lately plain and simple. It doesn't have to do with helping Rob, it's just you being a dick. Go ahead and rip into me all you want. It's not like I am an engineering major or anything. This is my hobby and somehing I enjoy. You can talk [censored] to me all day about how you think my major is BS etc etc.

You really do talk sooo much [censored] and no one puts u in your place. You are really just being a [censored]. Mellow out a bit. It's not like I hate you or anything, you take it all so personal. And seriously you bring up the same [censored] over and over again...IE the [censored] missle (which I consider more of a joke than anything) and the fact that you worked on some planes.

I mean you get your biggest kicks out of annoying roger or rawburt.

And you give me [censored] like learning things from derek and stazi is a bad thing. Yeha, I have gotten a bit of an automotive chip on my shoulder...but I've [censored] learned alot in the past 4 years.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
#1596387 07/16/06 02:26 PM
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S

Steeda out!

I don't really care man, you are being a big [censored] lately plain and simple. It doesn't have to do with helping Rob, it's just you being a dick. Go ahead and rip into me all you want. It's not like I am an engineering major or anything. This is my hobby and somehing I enjoy. You can talk [censored] to me all day about how you think my major is BS etc etc.

You really do talk sooo much [censored] and no one puts u in your place. You are really just being a [censored]. Mellow out a bit. It's not like I hate you or anything, you take it all so personal. And seriously you bring up the same [censored] over and over again...IE the [censored] missle (which I consider more of a joke than anything) and the fact that you worked on some planes.

I mean you get your biggest kicks out of annoying roger or rawburt.

And you give me [censored] like learning things from derek and stazi is a bad thing. Yeha, I have gotten a bit of an automotive chip on my shoulder...but I've [censored] learned alot in the past 4 years.

obviously you and Rawbutt are the only ones who don't see why i won't help him.

And what do i take personal? [censored] from you and rawbutt HA ok It doesn't affect me at all but im not gonna sit there and not respond. I am a dick, nothing has changed in 27 years.

and BTW pete its not Some Planes its the [censored] B2 get it straight!

Page 27 of 31 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard