Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Jason, we all know you worked on some planes. We also realize that it has been nothing but downhill since then.

You really are becoming more and more of an obnoxious jerk, moreso than ever before.

ya seems like its been downhill. Since you have known me for how long and I have helped you and lent you what?

Yup sorry pete didn't mean to offend you. Since your the one who can uninstall a engine/trans in 2 hours. Sure! I got a ticket and then a lawyer wow def down hill You wanna start [censored] with me then be a man and say it to me unlike little [censored] Rawbutt. Im not helping out a [censored] idoit via the internet who doesn't even know how to install a radio correctly but yet wants info on what to look for? Pull your head out of your [censored] ass! You take info that Stazi, Barge or anyone else gives you then shake your head when others don't know the same. How about go and join a [censored] cult about the conspiricy that a missle hit the pentagon or how republicians are peices of [censored]. I have been nice to you and only ripped on you when you deserved it but if you wanna run your mouth be prepared for the [censored] storm from me that will follow.

Also, Ya its def down hill since i make more now and pay less in bills then when i was in the USAF working on the B2 Stealth bomber with a Clearance beyond your dreams. [censored] off and mount some tires or paint some houses.

Steeda out!