Print Thread
Page 25 of 31 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 30 31
#1596358 07/14/06 07:29 PM
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by RawBroken:
How about you give me specifics about what I should be extremely cautious about...

How about you just pay someone to do it. Im not wasting my time writing a list of [censored] to check. especially when i can check/fix one thing and it would prob solve your issue!

Your choice, but there is a reason as stated before why people like Barge, Stazi, Judge, Rara, Steeda, Etc get paid/charge for certain things. Becuase we are experts in that field.

Would you act what to weld then try to do it? Nope. This is no different.

#1596359 07/14/06 07:38 PM
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Decepticon:

Would you act what to weld then try to do it?

engrish is your friend!

btw, you going to woodward tonight, steeda?

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
#1596360 07/14/06 08:06 PM
R
RawBurt Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
especially when i can check/fix one thing and it would prob solve your issue!

Can you tell me what this is. If you make so much freaking money, then why do you need mine if its so easY?

#1596361 07/14/06 08:48 PM
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S

Can you tell me what this is. If you make so much freaking money, then why do you need mine if its so easY?

Nope can't tell ya. two reasons #1 it could be a mulitple of things and im not gonna waste my time listing them. #2 Its easy to me becuase i know WTF im doing unlike you obviously. Soo nope nothing in this world is for free.

MX: Possibly putting baers on a CEG'r car tonight soo not sure on the time frame. your welcome to swing by if you wanna though

#1596362 07/14/06 08:58 PM
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A

Nope can't tell ya. two reasons #1 it could be a mulitple of things and im not gonna waste my time listing them. #2 Its easy to me becuase i know WTF im doing unlike you obviously. Soo nope nothing in this world is for free.

MX: Possibly putting baers on a CEG'r car tonight soo not sure on the time frame. your welcome to swing by if you wanna though

So this car forum, where you are supposed to get good information for help is completely useless because you feel its wasting your time to list the possible things he could check to fix the problem, Hello? isnt that the purpose of this forum to begin with? Jason, we know you know a lot about contours and electrics, why not help a out a fellow ceger, and divote some of your time to helping him, it is a rewarding feeling. Its not wasting your time, besides you are on this website 80% of the day anyways, how about rather then effectively using your time to insult someone, you can use it even more effitively helping someone

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
#1596363 07/14/06 09:10 PM
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:

So this car forum, where you are supposed to get good information for help is completely useless because you feel its wasting your time to list the possible things he could check to fix the problem, Hello? isnt that the purpose of this forum to begin with? Jason, we know you know a lot about contours and electrics, why not help a out a fellow ceger, and divote some of your time to helping him, it is a rewarding feeling. Its not wasting your time, besides you are on this website 80% of the day anyways, how about rather then effectively using your time to insult someone, you can use it even more effitively helping someone

Sorry no! not going to happen. he could have a short anywhere, he could have a lose ground, bad battery, bad terminals.

Hes something like a Engineer so he should know, but obviously you need to stick up for him and fluff his peter. Don't you have another CEG'rs sister to date rape? If it was simple and one specific thing i would help and say here is your problem. But he refuses to take it to someone who knows what they are doing soo he can have fun. IM not going through the car and listing every possible thing it could be. I have far better things to do with my life. If he wants to bring it to a electronic shop he can be prepared to pay $1.5 to $2/ min ussually billed with a 1.5 hour min.

and just so you know Im on the phone while surfing/insulting people on CEG. I spend all day telling idoit installers what they are doing wrong. Im not gonna waste my time with someone who has no clue what im talking about to begin with.

Thanks

#1596364 07/14/06 09:40 PM
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Robert, can you atleast tell us the country of origin of your potential next ride? The reason I ask is because I wanna keep this thread going for as long as we can

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
#1596365 07/14/06 10:33 PM
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Did you actually check the voltage as it's running to see what it is?

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
#1596366 07/15/06 03:46 AM
R
RawBurt Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by WRX Barge:
Did you actually check the voltage as it's running to see what it is?

Yes, upon start up I was at 14.4... Rev'ing it past 5000 and getting the battery light the voltage stayed the same. After about a 15 minute drive I check the voltage and it was right around 14 even, when reving it up in dropped to about 13.8 and 13.9. Thanks for being helpful barge.

Jason, grow up dude.

Roger, Im not saying anything. I dont want it to escalate to a chad situation. LOL, and we know how easy that could happen. Maybe i'll shoot ya a pm and tell you what I have in mind

#1596367 07/15/06 05:15 AM
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
god your gay

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
Page 25 of 31 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 30 31

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard