Originally posted by Decepticon:
Originally posted by RawBroken:
Originally posted by Decepticon:
especially when i can check/fix one thing and it would prob solve your issue!

Can you tell me what this is. If you make so much freaking money, then why do you need mine if its so easY?

Nope can't tell ya. two reasons #1 it could be a mulitple of things and im not gonna waste my time listing them. #2 Its easy to me becuase i know WTF im doing unlike you obviously. Soo nope nothing in this world is for free.

MX: Possibly putting baers on a CEG'r car tonight soo not sure on the time frame. your welcome to swing by if you wanna though

So this car forum, where you are supposed to get good information for help is completely useless because you feel its wasting your time to list the possible things he could check to fix the problem, Hello? isnt that the purpose of this forum to begin with? Jason, we know you know a lot about contours and electrics, why not help a out a fellow ceger, and divote some of your time to helping him, it is a rewarding feeling. Its not wasting your time, besides you are on this website 80% of the day anyways, how about rather then effectively using your time to insult someone, you can use it even more effitively helping someone

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?