Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 30 31
#1596148 06/22/06 02:18 PM
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Are you selling it so you can afford your 1/2 on that garage door opener that you say you don't need? So you can get your Dogde Aries into the garage without getting out of the car? I didn't want you guys being the only smartasses in this thread.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
#1596149 06/22/06 02:19 PM
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Are you selling it so you can afford your 1/2 on that garage door opener that you say you don't need? So you can get your Dogde Aries into the garage without getting out of the car? I didn't want you guys being the only smartasses in this thread.

Mark

Yup LOL you figured it out

#1596150 06/22/06 02:20 PM
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by RawBurt...:
Originally posted by Judge:
Originally posted by MxRacer:
me and my car are on your lips an awful lot for someone who has no interest in me or my possessions. i'm suprised there's room on those lips considering how much time burninrice's junk spends on them.

I think what he really wants on his lips is your butt......

Oh that was like so funny

Originally posted by Decepticon:
So why are you "REALLY" selling your car then?

If it was your business i would tell you. Certain people know and others don't if you don't know then maybe its becuase you don't need to know

I wish I was special enough to be one of you "Certain" peoples

Dude your queer ass comebacks are ummmm Queer!!!!! Maybe a little more thought is needed from the so called Test engineer

#1596151 06/22/06 02:21 PM
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by MxRacer:
i'm suprised there's room on those lips considering how much time burninrice's junk spends on them.

That was so yesterday, paaaaaleeeease!

what was yesterday? the last time you had balls on your chin?

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
#1596152 06/22/06 02:28 PM
R
RawBurt Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Dude your queer ass comebacks are ummmm Queer!!!!! Maybe a little more thought is needed from the so called Test engineer

Oh settle down Yeah I didn't know I needed more thought posting on a Ford Contour forum. And WTF is does my job have to do with anything. I've been a Test engineer/ Lab technician for over 2 years now and my title alternates in between the two. "So called" want a business card?

#1596153 06/22/06 02:30 PM
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S

Oh settle down Yeah I didn't know I needed more thought posting on a Ford Contour forum. And WTF is does my job have to do with anything. I've been a Test engineer/ Lab technician for over 2 years now and my title alternates in between the two. "So called" want a business card?

Needs more Degrees to be a engineer! I don't go around saying im a engineer and I have done probably 100 times the amount of engineering [censored] that you have 20 yr old!

#1596154 06/22/06 02:35 PM
R
RawBurt Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R

Needs more Degrees to be a engineer! I don't go around saying im a engineer and I have done probably 100 times the amount of engineering [censored] that you have 20 yr old!

I am not calling myself an engineer as I do NOT have degree. Hence the reason my business card says "lab technician" and not "test engineer." You are always trying to prove yourself to be better then me Your right I am 20 years old, pretty damn successful too if you ask me.

#1596155 06/22/06 02:37 PM
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S

I am not calling myself an engineer as I do NOT have degree. Hence the reason my business card says "lab technician" and not "test engineer." You are always trying to prove yourself to be better then me Your right I am 20 years old, pretty damn successful too if you ask me.

PS when i was 20 I was married, Had my own house, 3 cars, and in the air force. making 9.50 and living at home is highly successful

#1596156 06/22/06 02:38 PM
R
RawBurt Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
PS when i was 20 I was married, Had my own house, 3 cars, and in the air force. making 9.50 and living at home is highly successful

I bet you were... If I was only making 9.50 I would be flipping burgers instead.

#1596157 06/22/06 02:39 PM
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M

yeah... not all of us can live at home and drive a contour.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
Page 4 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 30 31

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard