Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
This:

It happened today at about 8:15 a.m. (at the intersection of Plymouth and Farmington for the fellow SEMI'ers). I know the pics are crappy but I only had a camera phone with me. I was making a left and a kid ran the red light and hit me . We're both ok, and the airbags didn't go off or anything, but I fear the car is going to be totalled. Fortunately there was a witness (who was behind him right before the accident) who stopped to help me out, and the police ended up making him at fault and gave him a ticket for running a red light.

It's such a shame. I just got the car running again not even 2 months ago after I was without it for roughly 9 months. I had blown the original 2.5L engine and swapped in a 3L with all the goodies, and have barely gotten to enjoy it . I have so many thoughts going through my head, on top of being sad/mad/disappointed/upset/frustrated all at the same time. I almost teared up when I watched my car get towed away severely wounded.

I really really hope it'll get fixed, because I have no idea what I would do. If it gets totalled I might try to buy the car back and at least get the engine and trans out of it. I don't want a new car because I just paid off the CSVT literally 2 weeks ago and don't want more monthly payments. Anyways, I guess it's just time to sit and wait for the insurance to call with the verdict on my car

Matt 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX (WRB Stage 4+) Old Rides: 1999 Sil-Fro SVT Contour 3.0L with goodies (Totalled 6/21/06) 1988 Bronco II (Sold) You know you launch hard when you beat oncoming traffic through their own crosswalk lines.
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Ouch, trust me I feel your pain. I'm glad nobody was hurt and good luck with everything .

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
OMG man...that terrible! Hopefully all turns out in your favor after you get paid off...

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
DAMN!@ That is totalled! Buy it back and I will help you get the motor out. Seriously I will volunteer some time for that!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
what the hell is going on? EVERY time there has been an accident or a car possibly totaled on here, the car has only been in commission for a few months at max... Im sorry for your misfortune... if its totaled, im sure you can buy it back and fix it, doesnt look TOO horrible..

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
Glad all are ok but that really sucks i feel for ya my first svt was only around for a month before its early death

1998 CSVT #844 Born May 9,1997 Silver n Blue B&M Short throw shifter Eibach springs 4 Memphis PR 12" www.cardomain.com/ride/2273778
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I'm sure it will work out just fine and glad to see that you're ok. But more importantly, please don't let that car go totalled and crushed. I'll buy the shell at least.

Former - 98 CSVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535 Dear Santa
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
man that sucks. that was right near my house too. well if you need any extra parts or someone to fix it ill be willing to help. ive got an extra set of doors, and a friend has a spare hood. i wouldnt mind helping just tell me when and where. i know id like it if someone offered to help me so i thought id offer.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
That car is totalled...the whole front end is tweaked beyond any repair.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
dude that is such a shame. i hope things turn out for the better

-a

koni kit - hpp rstb camber/plates - cf (yikes!) polyroll resistors - TCA's WR headers/ypipe -TB hiflow cat SFC's - XCal2 -dreaming of 3L-
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard