Seriously Roger I think you are being too hard on yourself. Maybe I don't really know the inner workings of the EGL CEG, but I don't know anyone who wouldn't go to a meet because you set it up. You are the E in CEG.

Honestly I think that it's mostly the location and timing. For one...I don't know any CEGers that currently live downriver besides myself.

And two, I think maybe we should meet up later in the day. Like if we all met up at around 4, nobody would have to get up early and be tired by mid afternoon. I wouldn't be worried about parking either. Yes the SuperK lot does fill up, but the meijer lot doesn't, nor does the Southgate Ford lot, and they are practically the same location. Most the fun starts in the evening anyways...spectators are drunk by then and drivers are more apt to do some crazy burnouts. Plus after the cruise all the 21+ could hit up a bar after if we went with the later meeting time.

I was thinking about all this yesterday and these are my thoughts. Take them for what they're worth.

I live in Detroit, I couldn't give a **** how good my car is in the "twisties." "I could use a hundred people who don't know there is such a word as impossible." ~Henry Ford