Quote:

bah... come to the north end of the WDC. all the same cars, plus flowing traffic and lax police. hell, the cops will even help put out the burning piles of rubber in the street!

Dave, thats where I used to set up our meeting spot, but everyone would say "nothings out there, you need to go to 13 and Woodward!"

Traffic starts backing up on the SB around 11:30 a.m. , so we get to see everything right there. Last year ASC was in the M-B parking lot, so this year I'm looking to set up camp in the bank parking lot as we were good to go there last year, even though it rained!

Pete, I know you have a full plate, obviously and I wasn't calling you out in particular, but I did put up a post for the Downriver Cruize early enough and IIRC, even did an interest check The thing is with stuff like this is simple, I feel it all depends on who's setting the meet up. I just don't have the personality to pull people in, although I've tried in the past, so give me an "A" for effort and BTW, I don't mean to be so "pushy" about things, but I like when everyone gets together to BS and check out some rides

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00