Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
ill still be rolling out, but def not that early. note my post time.

the 3.0L oval port 3.0L '98 midnight blue se
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I'm working this morning and going to the baseball game later so it's doubtful that i'll get down there.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by 5speed3.0SE�®:
ill still be rolling out, but def not that early. note my post time.

Noted.

I hope someone gets out there and keeps roger company. I was there for 30min and then had a work emergency and had to run. Hopefully I should be back up there at or before 3:00.

I live in Detroit, I couldn't give a **** how good my car is in the "twisties." "I could use a hundred people who don't know there is such a word as impossible." ~Henry Ford
E
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
E
Aw, if I didn't have the kids today I'd join ya'll. The Cougar is still in for new paint, but I could have at least driven the Talon down...

Anything else coming up? We've got Cougarfest coming up in two weeks, but other than that I'd like to get out and see some of the local tours -- I've seen quite a few around here since I moved...

E1

1999 Cougar - Supercharged 3L 1992 Talon TSi - AWD Turbo 1992 Eclipse GSX - AWD Turbo
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Thank God for the great weather today, we had a GREAT turnout

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Hey, I was down there with a friend of mine in his car from about 8 until 11... saw your car sitting unattended with the hood up.

2000 SVT Contour -- SOLD! New car coming soon... 1980 Triumph TR7 -- Needs a new home...
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by Klasse Act:

Seriously roger...you seem to pick the events no one gives a damn about!! We had a better turn out for Jeff's tranny swap I'll bet. You don't create enough buzz for your meets. I have a job that is 9-5 now. I would've gone otherwise. Sucks you had no turn out but well...ya.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Originally posted by Klasse Act:

Seriously roger...you seem to pick the events no one gives a damn about!! We had a better turn out for Jeff's tranny swap I'll bet. You don't create enough buzz for your meets. I have a job that is 9-5 now. I would've gone otherwise. Sucks you had no turn out but well...ya.

I don't create enough "buzz" Pete, no I think it has more to do with not being in the click or being unpopular or maybe, just maybe, trying to damn hard and rubbing people the wron way "Pick the wrong events", are you serious? IMO the Downriver Cruize is WAAAAY better than the WDC because the traffic flows, the people are nicer and the cops aren't jerks, what else do you need? Alot of people here have worked hard on their cars, why not show em' off to everyone, hand out and have a good time and do some cruizin'?! I must say your right about the "buzz", I just don't have that kinda pull here, never did and never will and thats ok with me

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
BTW Pete, you still wanna hit that "fast track" I went to 2 monthes ago Bzzzzzz, Bzzzzzzzzz, Bzzzzzzzz

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Nobody cares about this cruise? From the pics....I would have loved to go....you MI people are way too spoiled....we don't have anything like that here in IL.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard