Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Thank God for the great weather today, we had a GREAT turnout

Seriously roger...you seem to pick the events no one gives a damn about!! We had a better turn out for Jeff's tranny swap I'll bet. You don't create enough buzz for your meets. I have a job that is 9-5 now. I would've gone otherwise. Sucks you had no turn out but well...ya.

I don't create enough "buzz" Pete, no I think it has more to do with not being in the click or being unpopular or maybe, just maybe, trying to damn hard and rubbing people the wron way "Pick the wrong events", are you serious? IMO the Downriver Cruize is WAAAAY better than the WDC because the traffic flows, the people are nicer and the cops aren't jerks, what else do you need? Alot of people here have worked hard on their cars, why not show em' off to everyone, hand out and have a good time and do some cruizin'?! I must say your right about the "buzz", I just don't have that kinda pull here, never did and never will and thats ok with me

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00