Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
i was really looking forward to going this weekend. guess i should be glad this happened here and not up there!! oh well, there will be plenty other car shows this year. i'm looking forward to the biggest show of the year at the GM powertrain plant i can walk to that one

*~Bonnie~* 2000 CSVT, Amazon Green, built 2/?/00 135K and counting!!!!
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
CSVT, because like an orphan, someone has to take care of them.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I can have your alternator out in an hour... See thread, "For the haters"

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
well..it did start, i got it home. but the "battery" light still flashes every once in awhile. i'd take you up on the offer to fix but you live further than i'd like to drive! lol lucky for me i only live two miles away from work, so if it doesn't start tomorrow i can just walk, providing it doesn't rain like it did last night!! and napa is only a mile from my house good thing i get paid tomorrow!

*~Bonnie~* 2000 CSVT, Amazon Green, built 2/?/00 135K and counting!!!!
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
CSVT, because like an orphan, someone has to take care of them.

K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Besides myself and Brendan, who's actually going to be there in the moring? I've got a much longer drive to get down there and need to know who's going to be there early so I can plan accordingly

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Besides myself and Brendan, who's actually going to be there in the moring? I've got a much longer drive to get down there and need to know who's going to be there early so I can plan accordingly

What time are you planning on getting there?

I live in Detroit, I couldn't give a **** how good my car is in the "twisties." "I could use a hundred people who don't know there is such a word as impossible." ~Henry Ford
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by 99SVT:

I can be there when your going to be there Brendan

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by 99SVT:

I can be there when your going to be there Brendan

I don't even remember what time we got there in past years. Honestly whenever you want, your the one driving from the other side of the D.

But the real question is...how many people are coming and who? Do we even need to get there early? I mean...we don't even have contours anymore Roger.

I would love to get a big group together and I have no problem getting there at the a$$ crack of dawn and holding spots as long as we're gonna have a decent turnout for this thing. I'll be there no matter what, I always am.

I live in Detroit, I couldn't give a **** how good my car is in the "twisties." "I could use a hundred people who don't know there is such a word as impossible." ~Henry Ford
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Brendan, the cars don't matter, its the people that matter now. I mean if there are those who've got the Tours still good, nothing wrong with that, but we've all been buddies/friends for sometime now and I don't think it would matter if we all drove POS' to be honest with you.

Now as far as the time I'm getting down there, I'll be there by 7:00 a.m., so try and get the same area we usually park in. As for the rest of you, I'm driving about an hour away, so I don't wanna hear any exuses Lets have a good turnout as this is really a great cruize with great people and cars, even the cops are cool at this one, imagine that!

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I'll be working.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Brendan, the cars don't matter, its the people that matter now. I mean if there are those who've got the Tours still good, nothing wrong with that, but we've all been buddies/friends for sometime now and I don't think it would matter if we all drove POS' to be honest with you.

Now as far as the time I'm getting down there, I'll be there by 7:00 a.m., so try and get the same area we usually park in. As for the rest of you, I'm driving about an hour away, so I don't wanna hear any exuses Lets have a good turnout as this is really a great cruize with great people and cars, even the cops are cool at this one, imagine that!

Cool. I'll get there around 7 too then.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard