Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#1592498 06/19/06 05:23 PM
G
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
I just got back from the PD..The captain was a good guy, they had a file on me and a record on all the times I had been pulled over. That all went in favor of me because none of those incidents had any reasoning on why I shoulda been pulled over in the first place., its not like I was speeding, street racing or any of that stupid sh!t. My file had stuff like, checking new license autheticity..wtf does that mean! gosh lets see what else, oo checking for expired registration (random selection my @SS) It all fell very close the harrassment basically. In the end the Captain apologized for all the inconvenience that was laid on me, he said the police officer was given a warning and same went for all others who were doing these (random selection pulling overs) because theres no book rule which said you could, it basically caused unfair treatment and harrassment cause if the PD gets sued for harrassment especially with my file as proof, they are sooo going down. He said my license was re-instated with nothing going on my record of this incident (thought so) he said I will recieve a check for the tow charges. In the end he was like I still cant drive my car untill I get it inspected which was obv. understandable. He was very apologetic and insisted that there was a better way to handle the situation then this. He said it shoulda resulted in a $50 fine or a warning. In the end they had nothing on me. I wish I coulda had a copy of that file so I could share all those stupid warnings I recieved for absoloutly nothin. It was like 7 of them, just rediculous. Anywho I won but now I must get her inspected, perfect day to do it too as I can pull all the windows down..we'll see what happens..

#1592499 06/19/06 05:36 PM
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
I just got back from the PD..The captain was a good guy, they had a file on me and a record on all the times I had been pulled over. That all went in favor of me because none of those incidents had any reasoning on why I shoulda been pulled over in the first place., its not like I was speeding, street racing or any of that stupid sh!t. My file had stuff like, checking new license autheticity..wtf does that mean! gosh lets see what else, oo checking for expired registration (random selection my @SS) It all fell very close the harrassment basically. In the end the Captain apologized for all the inconvenience that was laid on me, he said the police officer was given a warning and same went for all others who were doing these (random selection pulling overs) because theres no book rule which said you could, it basically caused unfair treatment and harrassment cause if the PD gets sued for harrassment especially with my file as proof, they are sooo going down. He said my license was re-instated with nothing going on my record of this incident (thought so) he said I will recieve a check for the tow charges. In the end he was like I still cant drive my car untill I get it inspected which was obv. understandable. He was very apologetic and insisted that there was a better way to handle the situation then this. He said it shoulda resulted in a $50 fine or a warning. In the end they had nothing on me. I wish I coulda had a copy of that file so I could share all those stupid warnings I recieved for absoloutly nothin. It was like 7 of them, just rediculous. Anywho I won but now I must get her inspected, perfect day to do it too as I can pull all the windows down..we'll see what happens..

WOw, that is good news. Crazy all the stuff in your file though!

Glad you got out of it all, sounded pretty BS to me.

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
#1592500 06/19/06 06:15 PM
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Wo0+!!

Brownie FTW!!
heheh

seriously, glad to hear it worked out in your favor.

were all the other infractions from that PD, or were they from a bunch of differnt stations?

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
#1592501 06/19/06 06:58 PM
G
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by ElKy:

were all the other infractions from that PD, or were they from a bunch of differnt stations?

5 outa the 7 were..

#1592502 06/19/06 07:07 PM
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
wow, if your father wasnt friends with the captian, i would be looking into a harrasment suit!

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
#1592503 06/19/06 07:37 PM
G
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
wow, if your father wasnt friends with the captian, i would be looking into a harrasment suit!

no kidding! I kinda wish he wasnt cause I coulda sued him and prolly get a lot of $ in settlement for damage

#1592504 06/19/06 08:50 PM
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
so, did you get it inspected?

#1592505 06/19/06 09:01 PM
G
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
so, did you get it inspected?

wednesday

#1592506 06/19/06 11:30 PM
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
I knew that was going to happen. Crooked cops, do they come any other way?

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
#1592507 06/19/06 11:40 PM
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by JSmith:
I knew that was going to happen. Crooked cops, do they come any other way?

lightly salted

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard