Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
See... his entire SHOW is based around his fake cockiness and extreme right-wing'ed-ness.

Hence why it's one C-O-M-E-D-Y Central.

Originally posted by KerryKool:
Funny vid but I don't neccesarily(sp?) like the guy. He's a little to cocky if you ask me, but maybe thats what he's supposed to act like, who knows.

On a side note, I love the red "True" ad that randomly appears on the link. The girl in it is hot!(brunette, brown eyes, red bra. )

Sal Khan 00 SVT - Not pretty 00 Aprilia RSV Mille - Also Loved. http://www.thelunchjournals.com "I just want someone I can stand once her mouth is free of obstruction."
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
I laughed my ass off! Nothing like seeing a right winged politician prove to people that he does not really believe in what he stands for. Now if we could get Bush to do something like that on National TV would be something else completely.

98.5 SVT FOR SALE $5000
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by SalKhan:
See... his entire SHOW is based around his fake cockiness and extreme right-wing'ed-ness.

Funny vid but I don't neccesarily(sp?) like the guy. He's a little to cocky if you ask me, but maybe thats what he's supposed to act like, who knows.

On a side note, I love the red "True" ad that randomly appears on the link. The girl in it is hot!(brunette, brown eyes, red bra. )

Um, his extreme "right-wingedness" is dripping with sarcasm..... Its a PARODY.

95 Merc Stique Zetec 2.0 Auto
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by loggerbomb:
Originally posted by SalKhan:

Um, his extreme "right-wingedness" is dripping with sarcasm..... Its a PARODY.

Um, I'm pretty sure the fake alluded to that.

You're on notice too!

Sal Khan 00 SVT - Not pretty 00 Aprilia RSV Mille - Also Loved. http://www.thelunchjournals.com "I just want someone I can stand once her mouth is free of obstruction."
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by my03TurboFerrariEnzo:
Originally posted by TGO:
why does that sound like a comedy central show??

Its the same thing as the John Steward show...it has its moments.

The difference being Colbert is funny whereas Stewart is not. Just wanted to clear that up.

99 Silver CSVT
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
I don't usually watch this show but that's what was on the one time I decide to watch... Might have to check it out again cause I was dying

"Here's a mirror, see your stupid face!"
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard