Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#1591801 06/16/06 09:07 PM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by Rickson:
Do not use a sprayer in doors. Waste of time and money.

Sprayer has too much dry fog. You must cover everywehere so it doesnt go in those area's carpet handles frames etc.

Get a roller and another 5 gallon bucket and mix paint in the gallon and get a strainer then ur set. Go wall to wall. Alot faster and less mess.

Unless you have no carpet go to town with the roller. If you do cut a cardborad strip and put it at the base incase you spill paint when rolling. I know how beginners are at painting.

I have a 1200$ industrial sprayer. It is safe to use indoors.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
#1591802 06/16/06 10:54 PM
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:

Sprayer has too much dry fog. You must cover everywehere so it doesnt go in those area's carpet handles frames etc.

Get a roller and another 5 gallon bucket and mix paint in the gallon and get a strainer then ur set. Go wall to wall. Alot faster and less mess.

Unless you have no carpet go to town with the roller. If you do cut a cardborad strip and put it at the base incase you spill paint when rolling. I know how beginners are at painting.

We have 17 industrial sprayers total with 5 mini sprayers. My family owns a painting company

Last edited by Rickson; 06/16/06 10:57 PM.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
#1591803 06/16/06 11:06 PM
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:

We have 17 industrial sprayers total with 5 mini sprayers. My family owns a painting company

family bidness > pete doing it for one summer.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
#1591804 06/17/06 12:34 AM
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by MxRacer:

family bidness > pete doing it for one summer.

LOL!!!!! I'd never use a sprayer indoors either. I personally hate taping anything off, which is why I freehand everything.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard