Yea , it sucks that the airbags went off . Without that , I think it'd be a fairly easy fix . Her car is a '98 Mystie , so yes , should be Gen.2 airbags . I'm just visualizing how fast you could possibly get up to pulling out of that intersection to where she hit the pole , driving a zetec (ATX) Contique - it's not exactly a rocketship , ya know . The road she was crossing was just wide enough for 2 cars to pass going opposite directions , and the pole was maybe a couple feet off the corner . She must've just spaced out for a second & misjudged . She did say that the airbags scared the heck outta her - then there was her horn blowing & blowing till the tow guy got there . She also said that the car was still running & whatnot after the crash (she turned it off) . I think I might have yanked the horn wire & driven it to the body shop or whatever & saved the tow , but I guess that's what AAA is for .

I was gonna bring her car to the Carlisle show on sunday instead of my SVT - now I wish I would have . May have been the last time to show 'er off (in good shape , that is) .

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !