Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Well it did take me some time, but I did get them done right. With school ending next week, I could get them done a lot faster. If the price is right, I'm sure I could get the job done.

I will get some photos sometime soon. I just got the car back from the shop today after getting a new clutch put in and took it to work and drove it around. I noticed a smell of oil burning but I thought it was just the oil still burning off the exhaust manifold from when I changed it. Well when I finally got home, I stopped in the driveway and realized that there was quite a bit more smoke than there should be. SO I quickly shut it off and pushed it the rest of the way down the driveway. I pulled the dipstick and there was a minimal amount on the very end of it. So I jacked it up to look underneath and turns out that the bottom bolt that holds the transmission to the engine (I believe it is, it is right next to the oil pan) is GONE! The oil was dripping from right beside it where it should be sealed tight with that bolt.

Well the mechanic will be hearing about this in the morning and towing it out of here. It is one thing to miss a screw on the door panel or under the dash but a freakin bolt like that!? Come on!

I sure hope the engine isn't ruined. I will just be without a car yet again...

1998 Silver Frost CSVT #4427 of 6535 Born January 15, 1998 AIM: cannondale828
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
cannondalemtb, I don't know what you'd consider a fair price for this. Post or PM me a quote and I'll get back to you. I'd try this again or let my son give it a shot but you obviously know what you're doing so I have no problem paying for a quality result

You're in MA? That's where my (step)son's dad lives.

How many Vs would a VTEC TEC if a VTEC could TEC Vs? The one, the only....FRNKNFORD http://www.westvalleycs.com
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Honestly, I have no idea what would be a fair price. PM me with a reasonable offer.

1998 Silver Frost CSVT #4427 of 6535 Born January 15, 1998 AIM: cannondale828
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by cannondalemtb:
Honestly, I have no idea what would be a fair price. PM me with a reasonable offer.

Headlight prices

They look new so I think $85 per light is fair??

98.5 Black SVT with 34k miles Build #5683 Born on 4\15\1998 WR Headers GMK CAI Blaupunkt system fiberglass tweeter pods L.E.D. tail lights in the works
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard