Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by ElKy:
so now what do you want to be when you grow up?

+1

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
H
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
H
Brian, are you going to get your car repainted too or just the bumpers? I'm thinking about going going with the svt look soon as well pending a real income lol

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by hotdimmes:
Brian, are you going to get your car repainted too or just the bumpers? I'm thinking about going going with the svt look soon as well pending a real income lol

well I would like to ge tthe whole car painted as the previous owner left bird crap and pine sap on the car and it has put many marks in the paint, the rear bumper is pretty scratched up and the carpet needs a good cleaning again if not just to be replaced, that is what I get for buying a car that was used by a mother and young child ...

the real income and the want have meet in my case and I am going forward, helps getting great deals on the parts too .... hmm GTOPete has another rear bumper that I am sure he will let go cheap ... want to go to Maryland and pick em up? no seriously, the side skirts are only like $123 from ford and they come with the hardware and jackpoint covers and two junk yards in MA have front bumpers

as for the paint, I think I may try my hand at it first, see what I can do, then get the whole car painted later, or just get the stuff painted and go from there, the next thing to look into and price out

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
I got caught in a down pour today. I got soaked.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Former Contour Owner:

+1

I wanna live in a van down by the river!

lol naw im lookin into Bio-technician or radiology

J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
Originally posted by Former Contour Owner:

+1

I wanna live in a van down by the river!

lol naw im lookin into Bio-technician or radiology

It's better too have a lower paying job and be happy, then have a high paying job and hate every min of it...

JD a.k.a Fingers "Don't Panic" '98 Contour GL 2.0L VCT ATX 88k '98 Contour LX 2.5L MTX 120k Street racing can kill just less of a chance with a 2.0
H
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by BrApple:
as for the paint, I think I may try my hand at it first, see what I can do, then get the whole car painted later, or just get the stuff painted and go from there, the next thing to look into and price out

Well keep me updated on your results as I'd be interested to see how it prices out for you.

F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
Wow, sounds like immigrant Pakistani parents are just like immigrant Chinese parents! Damn, Goonz, you have my sympathies (having gone through this kind of crap many times). Yeah, the money argument always comes up, which is really sad since: a) they think they can buy you off, and b) they think the world revolves around money (hell, my old man called my older brother a 'bad investment' at one point ). Like BrApple said, just grin and bear it -- you're probably going to get some kind of scarring from this (I got good at making myself look busy or avoiding my dad, because once he got wind that I had any little bit of free time, he'd go off on one of his lectures) but trust me you'll emerge with a much stronger character.

BTW, I vote for radiology -- lot of cool toys, and a good field if you like patient contact and the feeling of being part of the care team.

Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
Originally posted by BrApple:

yeah I forgot about that ... just stick to what is best for you and they will just have to begin to understand

its really hard to when they throw the whole "we're paying for ur school" sh!t..and they are brown parents.. ahh well, sucks to be them..

Po 1995 Mercury Mystique GS: Zetec 2.0L I-4, CD4E 1978 Ford Thunderbird Town Landau: 351M (5.8L V-8), FMX Coming in 2007 -- 1986 Jaguar XJ12 Sovereign: 5.3L High-Efficiency V-12, GM transmission
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by hotdimmes:

Let me know if you are interested in the SVT skirts I have. They are broken right now but I'm going to repair them for whoever wants to buy them.

I just posted for those 2 guys in the Aesthetics that are looking for Silver Frost skirts, but I'd rather sell to someone local.

Oh and I still need to check out the exhaust for ya.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
so tony, what else you got for parts off the parts car you might be selling?

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard