Originally posted by hotdimmes:
Brian, are you going to get your car repainted too or just the bumpers? I'm thinking about going going with the svt look soon as well pending a real income lol

well I would like to ge tthe whole car painted as the previous owner left bird crap and pine sap on the car and it has put many marks in the paint, the rear bumper is pretty scratched up and the carpet needs a good cleaning again if not just to be replaced, that is what I get for buying a car that was used by a mother and young child ...

the real income and the want have meet in my case and I am going forward, helps getting great deals on the parts too .... hmm GTOPete has another rear bumper that I am sure he will let go cheap ... want to go to Maryland and pick em up? no seriously, the side skirts are only like $123 from ford and they come with the hardware and jackpoint covers and two junk yards in MA have front bumpers

as for the paint, I think I may try my hand at it first, see what I can do, then get the whole car painted later, or just get the stuff painted and go from there, the next thing to look into and price out

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family