Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
yea life sucks

I'm surprised you're alive and posting, considering how pissed your parents are.

must have missed something other then the cc for gas at sz

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by BrApple:
yea life sucks

I'm surprised you're alive and posting, considering how pissed your parents are.

must have missed something other then the cc for gas at sz

yea thats also exploding on my face..dont be surprised if you dont hear from me

F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Harooney changed his major. Parents are pissed because instead of being filthy rich, he'll only be just rich when he graduates.

His parents like him good and filthy.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
R
rouar Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Brapple if you need any assistance with the bumpers let me know - I can borrow my dad's Forester or stick them in the Maxima trunk (which is beyond huge). I'm free a lot the next few weeks.

More info on the Fidelity job, as soon as they call me back. I got a phone call 45 mins ago containing some nice phrases such as "extend to you an offer" but needed to fill out something before discussing details... <giddy>

Haroon - glad you found something you enjoy doing despite what your parents may think is "the best" for you ... it'll work out well in the end.

Chris - like ElKy here I went without painkillers .. four impacted wisdom teeth .. at 16 years old .. definitely know the feeling! At least you are out of school when you had them done. Good luck with the interview/etc, I am also waiting to hear back from another company as well for a second interview (though it's less likely now that I would take it). Again long story. I think I'll make a blog-type post on this crazy stuff later this week.

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Harooney changed his major. Parents are pissed because instead of being filthy rich, he'll only be just rich when he graduates.

my dad said hes gonna have another talk with me I told my brother and he was like i'll handle it

i dont want to be filthy rich, i dont want no goldiggers! although i like getting filthy

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B

my dad said hes gonna have another talk with me I told my brother and he was like i'll handle it

i dont want to be filthy rich, i dont want no goldiggers! although i like getting filthy

yeah I forgot about that ... just stick to what is best for you and they will just have to begin to understand

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G

yeah I forgot about that ... just stick to what is best for you and they will just have to begin to understand

its really hard to when they throw the whole "we're paying for ur school" sh!t..and they are brown parents.. ahh well, sucks to be them..

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B

its really hard to when they throw the whole "we're paying for ur school" sh!t..and they are brown parents.. ahh well, sucks to be them..

that shouldn't matter, when I almost failed out my parents where still behind me ... not that they where happy, they where paying for most of my schooling but in the end its one of those things

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Rouar:
Brapple if you need any assistance with the bumpers let me know - I can borrow my dad's Forester or stick them in the Maxima trunk (which is beyond huge). I'm free a lot the next few weeks.

I will im you tonight ....

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
so now what do you want to be when you grow up?

i think i missed this convo this weekend.

oh yeah and no matter what your major is and no matter how hard you study, you will always be brown.
hehe
j/k

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard