I have been on all day reading posts inbetween working on things. Yesterday afternoon I must have had about 20 phone calls in about 45 minutes, but that is what you get for working on about 6 different tasks at the same time, let alone the other ones I have been working on that I am waiting for data on at the moment, I think in total I will ahve to process data from about 10 or so different tests, with instrumentation counts ranging from 12 to 36+ on each one ... I have been trying to gather and figure out what I will need to install the SVT bumpers and side skirts onto my car, think that I have everything but I need to see the bumpers first to know if I need anything else. That is going to be fun, they will not fit in a contour, might try my gf's taurus but I think my parents windstar is the best choice, if they let me take it .... although I might just take it when they are in California moving my brother to Stanford for grad school ... work is busy one day and slow the next, well at least until that data comes in ... or I have to travel to Florida for the testing ...

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family