Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by GTO Pete:
Zaino ftw.

I'll have to agree. Honestly, for the prices Roger pays for all of those wax products, I figured he would have won the wax-off at SZ06 by a landslide. The fact that you won, tells me I need to buy Zaino and save my money.

Mark

I don't think my product line is as much as the Zaino product line when you consider all the recommended steps involved. Mine has (4), how many does Zaino have, seriously

-Griots clay...$20.00
-Klasse AIO/SG package...$53.00
(came with MF towels)
-Pinnalce Souveran...$60.00 (on sale)

Total...$133.00

One thing to consider here is I only use the Souveran on customers who want the best "topper", so if you factor in the other Pinnacle product, "signature series" you can cut that price down to under $100.00 and if I were to use S100, the price would be about $90.00.

As far as saving money when using Zaino, I'm under the impression if you follow their directions you need all tens of the Z steps, so how much is it, really As far as who won the wax off, well, after reading some of the posts for it some people voted for what they preferred and I really don't care, just want to point that out to you. It was a unamious decision that NOONE could tell the difference between the two sides, lets be honest. I don't want/need this to turn into some epic battle, but I'd really like to clear up the price thing, Pete, can you help us out

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00