Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
well theres another local show here after the hoffman show i'll post up about when i get the info its at a local mall (colonial park mall) maybe u tour people would be interested in that one... nothing major just alittle show for all cars my pops takes his 59 austin healey bug eye every year and since we can park side by side i always take my focus...

yes they are cf fenders... and yes currently the car is running off a base type tune cuz i didnt get my cam gears on yet and no sense in puttin it on the dyno twice since it ant cheap... i'd say at the current time yes 225 or so is about rite... with a smaller turbo and at 4psi i put down 180 n im still kinda runnin off that tune... im now runnin 9psi with a turbo about doube the size and when i put the cam gears on it and go get her tuned i'll put the 10.5lbs spring in n with the gears i hope to be somewhere around the 250-260 hp and tq... thats ur basic bolt ons and a t3 super 60 bb turbo thats about it... its a bb turbo so the tq numbers are rite there with the hp...

jason

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
I had fun seeing the few people I did on Friday, wish I could have stayed longer.

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Let me know when the other show is Jason. Hopefully we can do a "meet" at that show.

John, it was great seeing you. I wish you could have stayed longer too. I hope ya snagged a few Pib's to take with you.

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Nah, I only got to drink the one. But it was good and thank you. I'm sincerely hoping next year will be better. I had a lot of stuff going on that weekend (still do...).

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard