Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Checker'd SVT:
No problem! LUCA and I are already planning next year!!!

I think we collected $85 for the food this year, and if nobody has an issue with it I think we should put it towards the tent for next year.

Brian

Sounds good to me.

2006 Fusion SEL (Fully Loaded) Fusion Boards 1992 Thunderbird 3.8 V6 Former 1998 Contour SE Sport owner
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Checker'd SVT:
No problem! LUCA and I are already planning next year!!!

I think we collected $85 for the food this year, and if nobody has an issue with it I think we should put it towards the tent for next year.

Brian

I think that's a good idea.

Scott Mabe I WILL be Phil. 1999 Contour SVT, Tropic Green BAT kit, K&N RU-3530+MAF, Magnecore 8.5mm, some audio goodies, Hightowers, Knauberized, tatoo by Parkedcar.
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
hey everyone... i didnt bring my csvt to this this year but i was the guy blockin ur pictures on saturday with the blue focus... sorry lol... i was drunk n sittin down at the camp site n didnt realisle it... crap i even stalled it tryin to pull out lol... looked like a pretty good turn out for the tour's... there were some really nice ones... i was talkin to doug for alittle i guess he said he got banned lol...

LUCA if that was ur silver one with the lip it was looking really nice... u did alot since i last saw it... speekin of last time i saw it was at the hoffman ford show here in harrisburg... i just got a flyer about it its aug 6th i believe... keep looking i'll post the info about it soon... i'll be takin the focus to it this year unlike last year lol...

well sorry again for blockin ur picture taking on saturday... btw just woundering who won 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in the tours??? i voted for ya luca... sorry everybody else... once again man it was lookin good so was the others including that bagged one on 20's??? wow if it was... well good turn out and glad to see u guys got a tent too, us focus people couldnt get organized enough to get one...

jason

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Wow, that was your Focus. Looked sweet! We appreciate you moving it for us, we got some pretty cool pics. Who was the focus that did the burnout? That was cool. Thanks again, hope to see ya next year.

Scott Mabe I WILL be Phil. 1999 Contour SVT, Tropic Green BAT kit, K&N RU-3530+MAF, Magnecore 8.5mm, some audio goodies, Hightowers, Knauberized, tatoo by Parkedcar.
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Thanks man surprisingly i got 1st too ... the guy who did the burnout was henk he had a 03 black zx3... hell ya i never thought he would do that good let alone blow one out... it sure was fun to watch tho cuz the whole crowd when he pulled in started booin him and when he started spinning it they began to cheer then he blew it out and they all got on there feet... it was great... didnt know a almost stock focus could do that...

jason

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Hey Jay!
I waved to you a few times but never got your attention.

That was my silver SVT with the splitter. Thanks for the compliments.

I did manage to get a couple of pictures of your car in the parade:

I'm not sure we'll make the Hoffman show this year but hopefully we can catch up sometime soon.

Congrats on your win!! You have a very nice looking Focus!

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
As others have said , thanks for movin' the car for us . We were strugglin' . I got a couple pics of your car too , for sure on sunday - check 'em out in this thread . The car looked great .

Keep us posted on the Hoffman Ford show ...

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
are his fenders carbon fiber?

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by ElKy:
are his fenders carbon fiber?

i didn't look that closely but I believe they where

someone also said the car had 225 hp untuned

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Before I forget. Thanks again to all the people helping make sure the Carlisle event is great. And again special thanks to Chef Brian. If not for him we would all starve.

Hope to see you next year.

Rich S

1998 SVT 1995 Contour 2.5 MTX 215K miles Son's car(dead and buried) 1997 Contour 2.0 ATX 1998 Contour 2.5 ATX 2004 Tauras Wagon 3.0 Duratec
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard