Okay everyone, I'll be purchasing new tires this month. Here's what's up, I'll be getting a 3.0 swap so I want a fairly decent performance in dry and wet, BUT I don't want to be reliant on having to buy winter tires.

My current tires are toyo proxes, they were decent at first but as they wore down their wet traction drastically decreased. They were decent in the winter, not the best but managable. That's all I'm looking for, a tire that can still be driven in the winter just not the best. It isnt too unsual in Cleveland to get 100+ inches of snow and Im going snowboarding weekly so snow drivaility is a must. I had khumo ecstas and they blew on the mustang, at like 45 degrees and below they couldn't catch traction wit even feathering the clutch.. So I'm affraid of tired they just become rocks in cold.

I've searched over and over but I havent seen too many snow reviews on high perf tires. I noticed everyone is speakin of the falkens. I still want something very aggressive for summer but still manageable in winter.

Thanks, I'm sorry if I'm beating a dead horse but this topic doesnt come up much on searches and when they do they are all a year apart so the model are outdated etc.

BTW this is for a stock 16" size.. 45 or 55 will work as well and I want a fairly high speed rating. (noticed I never pick up nails or garbage with em)