Originally posted by Mid Life Crisis:
I accurately described them as used, with aprox 40,000 miles on them.

Yes they were desribed as used, but in nearly new condition and working perfectly.

But they worked fine. He next said that one of them was "blown". No pics offered...no second opinion...just his word. When I shipped them, I had to compress all the struts to make them fit into the box, and they were all the same.

I did infact have pics, which I posted on CEG. You can see the pic here.
Oh, and if you compress the struts, should they stay compresesed by themselves? Of course not.

Bashing phone messages.

In a PM you sent to me you said you never got my phone message. And it was only 1 message to ensure it was active and the correct number.

But better yet...someone contact pudmunkie, and ask him about the wheels he just bought from me 3 weeks ago.

I traded PM's with him about how well it worked out. He wasn't pleased anout how you were jerking him around. Took what 3 weeks to ship. And in that time you completely ignored him.

Contact conner7, who'm I met this past Monday and bought his front bumper cover and some other bits.

The problem isn't with your buying, its with your taking of money.

Its not like I didn't send hime what he had purchased. He recieved the goods. They were just as described.

Actually NO, what I received was 3 moderately acceptable struts and 1 piece of crap. What I was told I was getting was a perfectly functioning set of 4. Did I expect new? Of course not. Did I expect 4 thta I could use? Yes.

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods