Yes GheyZ is a reference to me!

Hey Frank, I have proof of how the struts arrived (one was broken) and have proof of how they were described to me (as being nealry new). So I can back up any and all claims I have made. Calling me a nut job and gay is just plain childish. And how am I the liar, afterall I got you fired from one job for the [censored] you pulled. I even have emails I've exchnaged with your current employer about your scams. Does the name Gail Ostrowski ring a bell? He works in the Office of Ethics and Business Conduct for your current employer. [censored], I'm not even the only person you've pulled this crap on, difference is I was just willing to do something about it. I don't play around, I get even.

Personally you can go [censored] yourself!

AND FOR THE MODS:
I cannot believe this dude (Frank McCoy aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer) is not banned.
You were supposed to be doing something about this guy, but I guess that was just a bunch of lies.

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods