Originally posted by KnuKonceptz:
The no bass all mid/tweet has been around for a while. Not sure what the reason. Maybe the baller is low on ends or they got jacked for their subs...

Since the 90's though using 4" mids in groups of four per door (Earthquake must have sold 2000 of these in C-town alone) and tweets everytwhere have been in Cleveland. We get fools riding down in the flats with doors open, people on roofs, all sorts of dumb [censored]. I cant see why folks need stickers with their rim size on the car, maybe they got tired of people asking, but isnt that the point of huge rims, to draw attention to your self....

Vdub needs to add that to their new commercials....

i cant attest to everything he's saying it was easily 4 years ago when i saw the first car at an akron/cleveland area car show with like 8 4" speakers per door.. rolling doors open.. and the best part.. TVs on the front of the head rest..

also i dont have the quote but i respect it. these guys are out there putting straight axles on their rides so they can lift them big enough to put 28" wheels and then spend the money to put down some sick candy paint. When they are done they have a car they can be proud of (obviously thats relative) for less than the price of a lot of new cars. I personally think they are silly looking and remind me of a clown car, but just because i dont like it dosent mean i can't respect it.

1998.5 Diamond White Pearl SVT (#4725) custom exhaust/intake k&N/mod'ed y-pipe slotted rotors/greenstuff pads/SS lines cougar trans/FSVT shift tower/Torsen 16lb. flywheel 18" Velox VX-8's with some rubba bands