Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
At this rate, I might as well add the new forum to NECO ... god forbid we actually have a few forums/threads/posts that contribute to the CDW-27 community

Seriously ... this thread is how old and has how much support, yet no forum has yet to be created? Sorry, I'm usually the one getting [censored] at for this kind of stuff ... kinda nice being on the other end of the keyboard

R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
we're waiting on a big forum software changeover once Lance gets some time, so I'm holding off changing any forums until then. We actually have a few things we are going to change in regards to forum layout. So don't get too pissy, the request has been duly noted, and is likely to appear with the new forums in the near future.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by Rara:
we're waiting on a big forum software changeover once Lance gets some time, so I'm holding off changing any forums until then. We actually have a few things we are going to change in regards to forum layout. So don't get too pissy, the request has been duly noted, and is likely to appear with the new forums in the near future.

I know ... I was just ribbing you guys

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Rara:

Thats awesome.

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
And how long have we been talking about this change over? Wait, is that Christ?

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by todras:

Having also been there (just recently), it takes about 10-12 dedicated hours ... and that is if everything goes smoothly! Lance is probably just trying to find the time and motivation ... been there, done that ... it sucks!

R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
Originally posted by todras:

Hey, don't look at me, I'm just the messenger, lol.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
W
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Originally posted by fastcougar:
At this rate, I might as well add the new forum to NECO ... god forbid we actually have a few forums/threads/posts that contribute to the CDW-27 community

Seriously ... this thread is how old and has how much support, yet no forum has yet to be created? Sorry, I'm usually the one getting [censored] at for this kind of stuff ... kinda nice being on the other end of the keyboard

Hahaha, this made me laugh pretty good. Neco's got pretty good forums and these days the activity in the engine mod sections is much better than in the past. Still have a much higher percentage of inexperienced people in them, but that has also been changing over time too!

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
There was a bit of seriousness in this post however ... I'm willing to create the forum if you guys want. Let me know.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  bnoon_dup1, PA 3L SVT_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard