Thanks J-actually, they have a "block" of instruction coming up that has safety parameters to work with various powerplants-Of course , I'm assigned to "heavies" (C-5, B-52, etc), so they have the largest danger zone of them all. And, since I'm the Platoon leader, I get to babysit my charges around the equipment You'd appreciate this Jay, but the P&W powerplant for the C-5 has a HUGE secondary airflow which almost doubles it's thrust-it's also turns it into the worlds biggest vacuum cleaner

My laugh for today was watching the class ahead of mine (they are assigned to B-shread, or turboprops) trying to figure out how to use a torque wrench....oh my god...if it wasn't so sad, it would have been funny.

The only thing that I HATE about this place is you can't choose your roommate!!! Mine is a guy who is about to graduate next week from training. He has a girlfriend that is screwing around on him and constantly calls him at midnight to "discuss" their relationship issues. I've tried talking to him, but he bristles when I suggest that he even put it on vibrate or take his issues elsewhere "This was my room before you came along..." I lost "priveleges" today (i can't wear civilian clothes now) because douchebag decided to not clean his section of our dormroom whihc caused "Negative demerits" to be issued This place is like College with an attitude and marching.

Anyway, thanks Kim for your kind words as well;I'm lucky that Holly is a fighter and was able to get herself away from that jerk before something awful happened Holly and I will be vacationing up in Maine when I get back on Leave-we have to make our obligatory stop at Hampton Beach before going up to Boothbay harbor in ME for two weeks

You guys have any opinion on the following cars?? I am DEFINITELY buying another car when I get out here are the choices I've narrowed down to:
1) SRT-4
2)WRX
3)SE-R Spec V sentra
4) MazdaSpeed Protoge' (quite a few for sale in CT for some reason).

Thoughts?? I'm having Holly call our insurance company to see what price differential each have- I REALLY wanted an M3 or a 5.0L Mustang, but I thought better of each....I couldn't imagine driving either in a foot of snow

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)