What's up guys and girls???

I figured I'd drop you all a line to let you know I'm still alive Basic training was a hoot, especially considering I'm in better shape than some of the 18 year olds I was in training with Gotta love Playstation.....keeps you fit...(anyone looking to diet should try the Military I lost 17 lbs.)

I'm currently stationed at Sheppard Air Force base here in beautiful TX. From what my Wife Holly has been telling me, it's been cold as hell back home and rainy-no such luck here-it's in the 100's every day. I'm getting into the "nuts and bolts" of the "C Shread" Maintenance apprenticeship-meaning I will be qualified to service/repair/rebulid any jet engine that doesn't have an afterburner. Right now, we're completing teardowns of Pratt&Whitney T33's (engines from A-10 "warthogs"). It's scary how many of my cohorts have little or no mechanical aptitude whatsoever They can't even tell the difference in some cases between a box wrench and an adjustable wrench

I'm currently looking for two things:

1) new housing(My Wife has a stalker who had broken into to our apartment the day before I graduated from Basic, but that's a whole different story)
2) new car (e.g. Subaru WRX, Acura CL or TL Type-S, 1996 Impala SS)

I am currently selling my 1993 Lumina (check classifieds) so let me know if anyone has any leads-E-mail my wife Holly directly, as I have to wait in line here to use the Internet;any and all kind words for her would be appreciated-It's bad enough that I'm gone until August, but it's worse when you have some nutcase who follows you everywhere Charges are filed, they just can't find the guy...

Thanks guys!!

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)