Originally posted by BlackE1:
$200 plus shipping and any other parts you plan on installing of replacing when doign the install. gaskets, bolts, nuts, flex pipe if needed (modifying main cat to get flex pipe to fit)

Installing them is also very time consuming if you plan on installing them yourself. If you are going to have them installed, its going to cost you i think i had been reading about $300 ish.

so over all i would say that headers are not a cheap mod, but to some that maybe cheap

Headers can be cheap if you want to do lots of the work yourself, and if you dont mind re using gaskets.

Its going to be more if you have a 98 or early 99 before the 3-bolt flange change.

Basically this is the rundown for cost on a 99:
Headers and Y-pipe + Coating (Coating isnt necessary, but your going to need to replace the headers every 2 years for rusting out) - 560 now, you can opt out of using the MSDS Y-pipe and optimize the stocker which brings the price down to 325 bucks.

MILS: 15-20 bucks
Bolts and nuts: 15 bucks
Shipping: 40ish, i dunno what it is.
Gaskets(not needed): 20 bucks

Granted thats using all MSDS stuff.

Weapon R is the same except its cheaper (Just ceramic coated headers is about the same price as the full weapon r set)

Weapon R requires you to have a 3-bolt cat and a flew pipe otherwise you need to modify the stock one and buy a flex pipe (which brings up the cost)

Weapon R Headers and Y-pipe: 350ish
Flex Pipe(where needed): 50-80 bucks depending on where you buy it
Hi-flow Cat: 130 bucks
Modify the stock Cat: 20 bucks granted you can weld or know someone who welds for free.
MILS: 15-20 bucks
Bolts and nuts: 15 bucks
Shipping: 40ish, i dunno what it is.
Gaskets(not needed): 20 bucks

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.