Originally posted by GapBoyPCS:
Originally posted by Zetec_B:
Excellent. I just heard that story on the news about those 2 jackasses that were racing in TO and t-boned a car and killed a husband and wife who were out for their anniversary and left their 7 year old daughter behind as an orphan.

It's a shame the racers didn't die in the accident. When I saw the footage of the accident and saw a red Civic hatchback with the licence plate "REDROCIT" that just threw me over the edge. I am sick and tired of stupid kids street racing. I used to do it myself,and learned how stupid it was very quickly after almost killing myself and others in a near miss situation. I have no sympathy for those who are caught in the act,charged,arrested and have their vehicles impounded. They get what they deserve.

I saw the pic in the Sun and nearly gagged out of disgust. If there was any picture to stereotype things further, that picture did it.

ugh, this is the first I've heard of this story. It breaks my heart. You know, it could be anyone of us that this would happen to. I know for one, I do not want this to be a possiblity. How has it gotten this far, people must pay for their wrong doing. hopeuflly those racers got Involuntary

97 T-Red LX ATX pre98 CF SVT front,SVT rear/side skirts FSVT wheels Custom Front Ford Logo (body Colour) 35% tint all around with sun visor WP With Metal Impeller? Elky Grills CTA Intake CTA Custom Dual Exhaust