Originally posted by Airforce:
Originally posted by OB1:
People still waiting for emblems:
1)TeamSVTour
2)OB1

Also was told that they would be resent I was trying to give it a little due to the holiday but was going to make amother post tomorrow If I didn't get them!

I'm w/ TeamSVTour on this one, I'm not saying its a scam I'm just saying that I don't have my stuff! Whatever the issues may be keeping them from me we need to address! Communication is key people! A couple of bucks is nothing to start a war about but its the principal, & right now I'm not pleased. I have a meet Saturday & was hoping to sport these!

a scam? Ok considering everyone else on my list of over 100 people got the stuff. Like I told teamsvttour if you want a refund pm me. I'm sick of buying emblems over and over again for people because they get "lost in thier mail."
I'm already in the negative on this group buy anyway.
Let me know via pm and I will refund your paypal instantly because I don't need two people ruining whatever good name I had around here.

Phil

Phil Calm down & reread what I'm saying there. I'm not saying its a scam or even that it is your fault.I know how easy it is for shipping companies to lose small packages, even though its their business. If I didn't want the emblems then I wouldn't have spoken up to get them & paid. I also don't want you sending me your money, out of pocket then I'd recieve the emblems a day or 2 later. Are you saying that they were shipped & that they got lost in the mail? A couple of weeks ago you said that they were returned to you due to a mistake in the addy. What I want to know is whats going on & who is responsible. Give me some shipping dates & tracking info & I will personally question whatever shipping company you used & save you the trouble. I'd much rather help you resolve this situation than sully your name over $7! That is why I said communication is key. Shoot me a PM or whatever you want to do & we can calmly discuss this. I'm going to be out of town tomorrow but I will PM you my cell #, I'm not telling you to call but If you want to feel free....

I don't "mod" I just fix what breaks! 98 CSVT #2527 T-Red (Limping) 98 CSVT #2228 T-Red (Donor) 98 SE Sport ATX V6 (Running again) If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me!