Originally posted by I-Dom-In-VIII:
Originally posted by teamSVTour:
Over a month since these were originally mailed. Several PM's have been sent, still no emblems. This GB seemed to go about as well as the S&H gauge GB. Some got theirs others did not.

What is the tally on people who are STILL waiting? To me a scam is a scam even if ONE person that paid did not get what they purchased.

People still waiting for emblems:
1)TeamSVTour

seems like your the only one who didnt get it, maybe your pullling a scam.....phil has been on this site a hell of a lot longer then you.. so i can tell you its not a scam...

what the hell are you talking about??? Yea I think I'm scamming myself. I am stating that I have yet to receive them. I have several PM's from him saying they will be resent etc. and still have not gotten them.

I bought ALOT of things on this site off ppl w/out any problems whatsoever, GTO Pete (trunk spring), Pudmunkie (eyelids), timeless 420 (engraved pedals),RoeCyris (speakers), Swazo (sails), parked car (decals), was in a GB that Jason43 started (indiglo gauges, HVAC, HL), scottd60 (plate for Steeda) was in a GB of the SVT embroidered floor mats, Elky (mesh), Stazi (mesh)

Also sold Elky mesh (that I no longer needed) to Achilles83 and am now in the process of selling Polarg bulbs to B.Brattina.

I was also the one that spoke w/ shavedsvt and proposed setting up the GB for the eyelids. And hopefully it becomes a reality b/c alot of ppl really want these.

Ask any of these people and they can confirm that everyone one these transactions went through w/out a hitch.

The only incidents where I, as well as a lot of others, got burned was w/ the S&H overlay GB.

Don't talk about my credibility b/c you obviously have no idea!

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood