Originally posted by Stazi:
The finale made me think that maybe they aren't in Purgatory as I thought; due to Penny receiving that phone call at the end. Makes me think that her father is behind the whole thing and is running this island/experiment, if she had a hunch that Desmond is there.

I wish I could have read the full sign on the dock it was PELE SA but that's all I could see. Not sure if it means anything.

I can understand how Desmond ended up back at the island after sailing for weeks: if the magnetism was building up every 108 minutes, it would be enough to confuse his compass so that north was always the island; this would cause him to sail in a circle around the island.

At least Anna-Lucia gave it up before she died - she'd have banged like a bucking bronco...what with all that pent-up frustration!

The writers have said that it is not purgatory

Apparently, the dock is the place where the "Pearl" hatch people were supposed to go at the end of thier shift.

What i think is nuts is all the stuff on the internet, i mean they have a website for the Hanso Foundation (www.thehansofoundation.com) and other media hype things that let the watcher become more active in finding out new information. (kinda like ilovebees.com for Halo 2)

im so desprate to figure out the 4 toed statue tho, as soon as sayid said "i dont know what is more disconcerning, the fact that the rest is gone, or that it has 4 toes" literally made chills go down my spine.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.