Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#1578359 05/25/06 05:27 PM
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
The tips were brass but the torso(?) isn't. and who said the pan was aluminum? maybe there were screwes or rivits in the pan.

As for the green bird that said hurly's name, Libby was wearing a green shirt when she died. I got that from a lost message board.

98.5 SVT FOR SALE $5000
#1578360 05/25/06 05:28 PM
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Stazi:
I can understand how Desmond ended up back at the island after sailing for weeks: if the magnetism was building up every 108 minutes, it would be enough to confuse his compass so that north was always the island; this would cause him to sail in a circle around the island.

Now it makes me think the same is going to happen to Michael and Walt. Remember he was told to head to a bearing of 320 and he will find help. I wonder if they will end up back on the island the same way Desmond did.

hhhmmm...

Bill Jenkins Team Ford, Internet Parts Dept. 5445 Drexel Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89130 CLICK HERE to order parts Ford parts at wholesale prices
#1578361 05/25/06 05:30 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Tourgasm:
The tips were brass but the torso(?) isn't. and who said the pan was aluminum? maybe there were screwes or rivits in the pan.

As for the green bird that said hurly's name, Libby was wearing a green shirt when she died. I got that from a lost message board.

The darts were plastic with a brass tip.

And the pan was clearly an aluminum one. And rivets alone would not be large enough to pull the pann and make it stick to the wall.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
#1578362 05/25/06 05:57 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Bill J. at Team Ford:
I can understand how Desmond ended up back at the island after sailing for weeks: if the magnetism was building up every 108 minutes, it would be enough to confuse his compass so that north was always the island; this would cause him to sail in a circle around the island.

Now it makes me think the same is going to happen to Michael and Walt. Remember he was told to head to a bearing of 320 and he will find help. I wonder if they will end up back on the island the same way Desmond did.

hhhmmm...

Isn't the electro magnetic field gone? Sorry, I'm not up to date with this stuff But correct me if I'm wrong, it's exploded (not in the terms of fire and hurt). so I would assume that it is no longer an issue.

And what about the hatch door? how did it get blown into the sky? I mean, did the polarity completely reverse? sending all metal away from the source?

97 T-Red LX ATX pre98 CF SVT front,SVT rear/side skirts FSVT wheels Custom Front Ford Logo (body Colour) 35% tint all around with sun visor WP With Metal Impeller? Elky Grills CTA Intake CTA Custom Dual Exhaust
#1578363 05/25/06 06:06 PM
T
Tourige Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by SnafuFlux:

hhhmmm...

Isn't the electro magnetic field gone? Sorry, I'm not up to date with this stuff But correct me if I'm wrong, it's exploded (not in the terms of fire and hurt). so I would assume that it is no longer an issue.

And what about the hatch door? how did it get blown into the sky? I mean, did the polarity completely reverse? sending all metal away from the source?

i dont think the electrofield is there anymore, im guessing the key shuts down the station, i mean. They couldent kill off desmond, eko and locke.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

#1578364 05/25/06 06:51 PM
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Tourige:
Originally posted by SnafuFlux:

hhhmmm...

i dont think the electrofield is there anymore, im guessing the key shuts down the station, i mean. They couldent kill off desmond, eko and locke.

Or is it?

Bill Jenkins Team Ford, Internet Parts Dept. 5445 Drexel Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89130 CLICK HERE to order parts Ford parts at wholesale prices
#1578365 05/25/06 07:18 PM
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
don't forget the new website in last night's Hanso TV ad.

www.hansocareers.com

hahaha....powered by Monster no less. The job descriptions are pretty interesting.

And Michael was told bearing 325, not 320, but I haven't found anything on the websites that this direction could apply to.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
#1578366 05/25/06 07:49 PM
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Here's a couple I caught last night:

1. The last time the numbers weren't entered, the magnet sucked a plane down from thousands of feet in the sky. Why weren't metal pieces from the all over the island flying towards the hatch?

2. Desmond knew the ramifications from not pushing the button. Why did he believe Locke's theory that the button pushing was just an experiment? And then go along with Locke's plan to not push the button? Did he forget?

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
#1578367 05/25/06 08:03 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by GT-Slow Pete:

1. The last time the numbers weren't entered, the magnet sucked a plane down from thousands of feet in the sky. Why weren't metal pieces from the all over the island flying towards the hatch?

What I want to know is since when are airliners made out of steal? Last time I checked they are 99% Aluminum WHICH isn't magnetic

2. Desmond knew the ramifications from not pushing the button. Why did he believe Locke's theory that the button pushing was just an experiment? And then go along with Locke's plan to not push the button? Did he forget?

He didn't realise it till he read the log and realised that the crash occured when he DIDN'T push the button.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
#1578368 05/25/06 08:11 PM
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S

What I want to know is since when are airliners made out of steal? Last time I checked they are 99% Aluminum WHICH isn't magnetic

I imagine the magnetic eruption caused the plane's instruments to go nuts, which lead to it's demise. Still not quite sure how would cause it to come apart in the sky.

-06 GTO Torrid Red/M6 -98 LS with BPU -05 Honda Odyssey EX-L mv .zig ..\for\great\.justice
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard