The finale made me think that maybe they aren't in Purgatory as I thought; due to Penny receiving that phone call at the end. Makes me think that her father is behind the whole thing and is running this island/experiment, if she had a hunch that Desmond is there.

I wish I could have read the full sign on the dock it was PELE SA but that's all I could see. Not sure if it means anything.

I can understand how Desmond ended up back at the island after sailing for weeks: if the magnetism was building up every 108 minutes, it would be enough to confuse his compass so that north was always the island; this would cause him to sail in a circle around the island.

At least Anna-Lucia gave it up before she died - she'd have banged like a bucking bronco...what with all that pent-up frustration!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!