I would send a copy of your tint law in with your paperwork. Since the cop said your tint is 35% and that's what MA law states is legal it will be dropped. That citation should never have been issued as you are not a NY resident!

Include the fact that you both were tailed for quite a while before another officer showed up and pulled you both over. Cruise control was set and the cop was following you, why in the world would you be speeding with an officer behind you, another valid point to bring up. Looks pretty shady to me.

It's iffy to bring up the GPS reading 67-70 mph as they can still find you guilty of speeding. I assume that the speed limit is 65 so if you come out and say 70 they can still nail you for 5 over if they want to. Your best bet is to say the GPS reading was 67 mph (not lying, it's the truth).

Also, you both should swap citation numbers and reference them in your paperwork (both you and Tony). It can't hurt for the Judge to know that you were traveling together and they can look up the citation for the other person. That may put some doubt in the Judge's mind and work to your advantage. The Judge will see that you both were cited and see that your stories are the same and may rule in favor of both of you.

Hopefully there won't be much of an issue getting these citations dropped. **fingers crossed**