Originally posted by Tea-Bagg:
just talked to my Ins. she said they now report all traffic violations. she said it may take a little while, but they do go thru.

she is going to send me my driving record, so i have it ready.
and as far as i know, everything should have dropped off it by now and i am clean for the past 7 years!

hmm, news to me, okay. They can't do anything about your tint, it's legal in your state, and even if it wasn't they cant enforce ny inspection laws on out of state cars.

It would be like getting a ticket in ny for no inspection sticker with a florida plate, don't think so.

Trust me ny york sucks, the trooper that pulled me over was a real hard ass. He asked me for my firefighter id since I had IAFF(union sticker)stickers on my truck to prove I'm a firefighter. He took my id and info then came back and said here's your ticket I don't give breaks, what an azz .

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable