Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
:sobbing: Can't we all just get along???

Eh...guess not.

Continue!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Mr. Ed:
And the SAAb..yeah it looks ok and all but I'll stick with my Legacy GT Limited.

If I rememeber correctly it cost me the same as a SAAB, has more horsepower, less problems, more room, better braking, better cornering, shall I go on? Who cares...

I wanna play next. Do me, Do me!

I don't have big egos, just big huevos. My eggs are huge.

Can't touch this.

Current - 2005 Evolution VIII Prior - 2002 VW Passat W8 Prior - 1998 T-Red CSVT GOLIATH - RIP 6/14/02
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by 92x_Hightower:

Umm...your Contour sees as much road time as a snow plow in Texas...it does what...16's

No and no.

The Aviator...nice yes, a fancy smancy Expedition if i remember correctly...I see alot of those out at the track
... we have one too

Aviator is same size as Explorer, but with Mustang Mach1 engine in it (32V 4.6L V8, 305HP/300TQ) and AWD. I seriously doubt you have one of those.

If I rememeber correctly it cost me the same as a SAAB, has more horsepower, less problems, more room, better braking, better cornering, shall I go on?

Yes, please go on. So far you are wrong-o on all of those points except HP. Especially if you have an automagic! (Got Pounds?) Any mods on that LGT?

I guess the "We're better than you" syndrome hasn't reached all of us.

Yeah, that's why you decided to call me an ass because I made a joke at your expense. You've never had that syndrome.

Seriously doubt whatever you want....you guys don't give many of us the time of day to know what we have or how we are doing in life so whateva....

check your stats on the cars...your seriously mistaken...but I am glad you like your car, You should bring it and the aviator out to the track, i'm sure we would have a great time..

I'll let you know when we go autocross too if you would like to join us.

As for the Legacy, it's a stick and other than exhaust it is stock.
Next week I am picking up an access port and a downpipe, next month I will be replacing the intercooler and some other things.

As for you being an ass...I can't help that, but can point it out. Not sure what happened to you guys to make you so pissy but understand now the whole "once well respected" thing. It's sad that the other members resort to PM ing each other instead of posting on the boards out of fear of what Chris and Kelly will think and say.

....as for Kelly, well, everyone has always said you were a [censored], I guess I just never noticed it until now?

I always thought you guys were pretty nice, ya gave alot of moral support when I was going through the crapola in my life, invited me over...we worked on the pool..had a good ole time....sorry the Contour world got so [censored] for ya.

Whooosh?
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Originally posted by DRIDGE11:
Wow, I remembered my password. Been a while, I should update my sig.

ALL OF YOUR QUARTER MILES ARE BELONG TO ME!

Erp!

Same here. Weird.

05 WRX Wagon. Hauls groceries and more. 90 Corrado. Looks fast.
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
This is a very interesting post, Ed. It's actually brought more of us to one place than anything has in a long time.

Thumbs up man!

Now, if we could only get us together at Kellers again!

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Interesting indeed. Maybe we just need more pissing matches to get people to go to meets?

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
I always thought you guys were pretty nice, ya gave alot of moral support when I was going through the crapola in my life, invited me over...we worked on the pool..had a good ole time....sorry the Contour world got so [censored] for ya.

take it to PM

Last edited by louisw; 06/01/06 02:08 AM.

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Woodencross:
This is a very interesting post, Ed. It's actually brought more of us to one place than anything has in a long time.

Thumbs up man!

Now, if we could only get us together at Kellers again!

Or to Turner Falls this weekend for the meet!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Ã?Å?ber Evil Mushu!:
a whole bunch of crap that shouldn't be posted

Alright now... this stuff needs a PM.. not public airing.

This threads gone terribly over the last few posts/posters and it should probably get back on topic (that is... South Central CEG meets, get togethers, etc) and stay away from personal grievences, and drama.

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by Ray:

This threads gone terribly over the last few posts/posters and it should probably get back on topic (that is... South Central CEG meets, get togethers, etc) and stay away from personal grievences, and drama.

I agree Ray, but knowing the history, that is asking way too much.

2000 SVT Contour - Silver # 1675/2150 For Sale195/55/15 Bridgestone Blizzaks on Steelies <10k miles - $300 PM me for more info
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard