Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 19 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
If it's only the O2 sensor then they won't replace the precat according to what they told me today. I made an appointment for them for Wednesday, might discuss it further when they do tell me what's wrong. I'm trying to get the docs from the previous owner to see if that O2 was ever replaced as well.

At any rate I'm still on for the meet, will probably be heading up around when Brapple does (probably will call you and see if we will meet on 290 or something). IIRC the Nissan OBD-II plug is different from the Ford so your scanner wouldn't hook up anyway. (Correct me if I'm wrong - I'll buy one soon if so!) If you still want we can pop the hood in Manchvegas thanks a ton for the offer.

I'll be bringing soda and chips (kettle-cooked S&V and k-c regular), as well as some cider (prefer it to beer). Looks like there's going to be lots of chips at this party, I might bring something chocolate for dessert if I see anything desirable.

Last edited by Rouar; 06/09/06 04:08 PM.
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Matt, sounds good, I'll meet up if you like

I plan to bring a box of Smirnoff twisted V and I dunno what else

scratch that, I think I will stop and buy in in NH as well as stock up on some other items ...

Last edited by BrApple; 06/09/06 04:12 PM.

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
All OBDII connectors are the same. I have used my scanner on all makes of cars. Including a 2000 Maxima. But there are different network gateways to access the cars computer. I would think most readers can do any make.
Wish I could make it to the meet but I have a house project under way. I will be lucky just to get the car washed this weekend.

Green 2000 SVT #1166 mods-K&N and Custom heat shield, optimized y pipe, Magnaflow center resonator, DMDhttp://www.geocities.com/savinoss/Cars.html -Wifes car 99 Mystique V6 5 spd
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by BrApple:

scratch that, I think I will stop and buy in in NH as well as stock up on some other items ...

sounds like a plan to me! i may stop by then go to the alcy store just so i dont get lost on my way

- 98 SVT #5999 -. -CDA-7894 w/ ipod interface -Knauberized, Trubendz 2.5/highflow cat
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
where are we parking when we show up, driveway, street, etc?

Matt if you would like to meet up and drive up together I should be around worcester at about 5 pm if I leave on time

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
F
Smurfette
OP Offline
Smurfette
F
We were hoping to get a pic of the SZ people's rides in our driveway (photo op), so park there when you get here.
We'll have the truck and GL in the street, so there's room for 4 cars in the driveway.
Parking on the street, driveway side of the corner is best. The rest of the people can park either on the hill side of the corner or across the street near the neighbor's bushes.
It's up to you.

Liquor store is located in the Hannaford's/Shorty's plaza not far from the house.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Okay .. the problem is that I have no idea when I am going to these parties and how long I'm staying. But 5PM sounds good. If you're on the Pike, take Exit 10 (to I-290) and give me a call when you get on 290. If you want to meet at a parking lot let me know, there are several right off Exit 17 or so.

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
We were hoping to get a pic of the SZ people's rides in our driveway (photo op), so park there when you get here.
We'll have the truck and GL in the street, so there's room for 4 cars in the driveway.
Parking on the street, driveway side of the corner is best.

is your driveway mirko friendly Kim?

if so, shotgun one space!

F
Smurfette
OP Offline
Smurfette
F
oo I'm gonna have to say no on that. Forgot about the mirko.
Mike is lowered, and his tailpipes have only a couple inches of clearance.
streetside for you!

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
um ... I wasn't going to drive the contour because it was going to rain .... guess I should now?

edit: looks like sunday will be nice, maybe I will just bring stuff to wash the car?

Last edited by BrApple; 06/10/06 03:24 AM.

Page 15 of 19 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard