Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
anybody who is coming to this willing to buy my headers, y pipe, flex pipe and flanges from me? I will sell them to one of you for $400 instead of $420 because I will bring them there....

Just an offer to one of you instead of gutting your precats....

I am selling them because I need the money for something else.

Another question for this get together Jaged.... is it possible to do my magnaflow resonator as well??

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
is this just the exhaust tip or are you talking about a muffler? theres gonna be a lot going on, if its just a tip that shouldnt be a problem, the muffler might take some more time so well see

crispy dont know if mtang has talked to you yet about bringing some of his stuff down for me. He was gonna try and make it down but he wasnt for sure. Hes supposed to let me know later this week. dont worry about bringing a jack, there will be enough jacks, just need the stands

2001 2.5 Cougar with some mods 1999 3L Cougar with more mods www.cougardb.com/car.php?id=jaged www.cougardb.com/car.php?id=jaged3L
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I'll pick up the set of headers for $300.00. Thats all I have. I'll even go get them.

98 CSVT some mods..but not alot http://www.cardomain.com/id/dukeofshosvt Have Questions About Headlight Projectors Or LED Tailights...Ask The Godfather... http://www.chicagoceg.com
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
400 and you have a deal... thats the lowest i can go unless you add a magnaflow 10435 then we'll talk

oh and Jaged, its the magnaflow 10435 muffler that i want to put in place of the stock resonator... any time for that?

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
possibly, are you just going to clamp it in place or weld it? clamping will be no biggie, sawsall and your done

if youre coming either way bring it along and well try and get it done, if you wnat you can show up earlier and then well have time for sure to get it done.

i have to gather some wood in the morning for the bonfire and look in the trans of the 3L to try and track down a ticking noise. If no ones there in the morning ill be finishing up strut bars if i havent all ready gotten them done

2001 2.5 Cougar with some mods 1999 3L Cougar with more mods www.cougardb.com/car.php?id=jaged www.cougardb.com/car.php?id=jaged3L
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
sounds good I'll def be there pretty early in the morning hopefully. Ill PM you friday to make sure to tell you exactly what time and stuff.

Thanks again

N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
I'll call Chris this week... what exactly does he want me to bring? I have limited space in the car and don't want to have my rear tires rub when I drive... I just threw some 18's on and have no rubbing issues but I've never tested it loaded or with rear passengers.

Crispy 99 Cougar - Arancio Atlas/Grey Graphite Pearl Custom Widebody 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4014/6535 - Born 10/21/97 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4085/6535 - Born 11/10/97 See My Rides
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
dont know what all is there but he mentioned mirrors and some other random stuff that he had stored at your house

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by ContourSVT93:
I am up for a caravan.. I live outskirts of chicago and valapairso is about 80 miles from me... whos up for a caravan?

Also what will I need to bring to get my precats gutted... the metal off a bucket or do you guys have that?

Caravan sounds good, I am 60 miles from valpo close to 55 and 294. Still planning on doing precats.

98.5 CSVT
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by jaged:
dont know what all is there but he mentioned mirrors and some other random stuff that he had stored at your house

OH so its stuff that is buried in my garage behind the cherry picker and engine stand..???

ummm.. I need some serious notice to get in there to pull the cougar out and rearrange everything just to get at that area.. there is barely a full walk way around the car due to all the spare crap I have in there..

BTW -- anyone interested in purchasing some stock SVT struts and spings with 60K on them at this meet?

Crispy 99 Cougar - Arancio Atlas/Grey Graphite Pearl Custom Widebody 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4014/6535 - Born 10/21/97 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4085/6535 - Born 11/10/97 See My Rides
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard