Originally posted by Big Daddy Kane:
Watch the water! I decided at one point it was a good idea to rinse my mouth out...

WORST PAIN EVER!!!

Other than that, just had to get more Motrin 800 from them (woudln't give me any more Percocet... bastids!) due to my jaw bone hurting pretty bad.

No real problems with food... I just was careful with what I ate. Ramen noodles were my friend.

Yea, I read your post eariler, definatley avoiding tap water. The doctor suggested eating something cold after the surgery, so my parents took me to Steak N' Shake and got a shake. My sister and I got our wisdom teeth pulled at the same time. She went in first and five minuets later the doctor came in and said she did great. Kind of shocked me that it was that short of time to take out impacted teeth, mine should go even fast since I only had one impacted tooth. When I got into the surgery room, they hooked me up to an IV and what felt like a min later, he said I was done.

Since my first post I took a nap after taking the pain pills. Woke up again around 12ish and took another nap and finally woke up at 5. The only thing that is bothering me now is guase(sp?) I have to keep in my mouth to prevent me from swallowing my blood and thats it. I'm eating pudding, jello, and about to eat beef stew.

My ride(Cardomain link) : '95 Contour 16V Zetec DOHC, Teal , ATX Born on Sep. 4, 1995 86+ miles *LEDs mods are on their way!*