Everyone getting them pulled, listen to what he is saying, and you'll be alright:

Originally posted by GT-Slow Pete:
I had 4 pulled while awake. I do not recommend it.

My 2 upper teeth were nearly fully grown in, 1 bottom one had just poked thru, and the last was still under the skin. Even though I was 25% awake or something, I could not feel a thing, just could hear the drill every now and then (and them snapping my teeth... SWEET! ).

----------

I listened to everything y'all said and had a friend run to the commissary for me. Got everything listed here. Only thing I don't have is the Spaghetti-Os, which I'll make sure to get since I love em anyway.

Just have one piece of advice for the guys getting it done... My mouth stopped bleeding about 4 hours after the surgery, just kept using the gauze pads or whatever they gave till then. No pain whatsoever after that (of course, could be the Percocet), but I did try to rinse my mouth out with tap water...

...What a MISTAKE!!! I was in so much pain for like 5 minutes. After that died down a bit, I took a Motrin and ate 2 things of applesauce and drank bottled water, using my tongue to keep the food/water away from the holes. Gonna start drinking the Gatorade tonight since Jeb mentioned it can take place of the salt water gargle.

Now I woke up after a 4 hour nap, and I feel great!

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V