I had mine out a few months ago. Got all 4 out and was under for it. As soon as i woke up i drank some orange juice then got in the car with my dad and went home...My girlfriend came over so i had to stay up with her for a little while. When i got home i cooked up some spaghetti-o's with meatballs and ate those...As soon as carolyn left i was out like a light haha. Slept for a couple hours but then later that night we went out to eat at TGI Fridays and i had some chicken strips and angel hair...I said no to a perscription of Vicadin and everything went perfect. The only time i took a pain killer was on the first night after i got back from TGI and i took two advil but thats it...I Went to work the next day and was eatin Burger King chicken nuggets with bbq sauce. Started drinkin out of a straw on the third day as well. The only part that sucked with mine is that one of the holes didnt clot so it kept bleeding for about 30 hours and the taste really got old. Went back into the Dr. and they just took the little clot out and then packed it with some gel stuff and it fixed it right up. One of the easiest things ive ever had to do.