So I just got my wisdom teeth pulled. They put me out by first putting an IV in me, then adding some sedative or whatever to the IV line.

So pretty much I was half asleep the whole time, but I didn't feel a thing. I did hear him breaking the teeth, though... I was like "yeah!" when I heard it.

Anyway, I have to eat a "soft diet" for the next 5 days or so. I know yogurt, ice cream, and pudding are ok, but what other kinds of things can I eat?

----------

In other news, the SVT is sitting at 99,9xx miles right now, so pretty quick I'll be in the 100K mile club... and yes, even at 100K it'll cruise all day at nearly double the Stateside interstate limit with zero difficulties.

Just kinda makes you think "WTF?" when a diesel Audi wagon can outaccelerate me at those speeds.

----------

Back to the main topic, anyone have some advice? They gave me Percocet-5 (says "512" on pills), and as always, the military's "cure all" Motrin 800.

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V